Friday 24 September 2010

Profile Picture

I do like to see the profiles of other bloggers and it's always nice to be able to put a face to the writing.
This being so I've been rummaging through some photos to see if there's one I might like to use alongside my caterpillar ... or 'the worm' ... as my sister calls it.

As yet I haven't found one that I think accurately depicts me, so I thought just in case anyone ever wondered what the person looked like behind the worm caterpillar, I'd give a brief description of my self.

Right ...

well first of all I'm 45 years old,
I weigh about 8 stone,
have long blonde hair,
large green eyes with annoyingly thick black lashes,
a flawless smile,
a stupidly tiny waist,
and legs that just don't know when to quit.

Yeah that's about it, I don't think I've left anything out.


.. OKAY, OKAY .....  so I might have embellished just a little
                                                .... but one of them is true, I am 45!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I too admit that it is nice to put a face to the work, it give us a sense of identity in a place (blogdom) that is really quite random and autonomous.

Anonymous said...

That gave me a good chuckle..great description! I also have few pictures of myself that suit..am much happier behind the camera than in front of it! Try a self-portrait..it worked for me having a camera to hide behind...:)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Deborah said...

Yes it does Daniel, but I must admit it's quite nice sometimes having another identity to hide behind ... even if it a just googly eyed caterpillar! :o)

Deborah said...

That's a good idea ... I could ease my self into it!
Thanks both of you for visiting and the comments :o)

septembermom said...

What a fun way to describe yourself! I want a tiny waist too :)

Friko said...

That's what blogging is for: we can hide behind our words. Yours are lovely.

Unknown said...

I agree Deborah. That is why I have removed the profile picture for a more distant, nonspecific one:)

Words A Day said...

Very funny! I've a virtual stupidly tiny waist too! Take your time finding that photo, it doesnt make much difference to me, I like to read the personality through the blog, most people dont look like their photos any way!

Monkey Man said...

Yah...well my legs go all the way to the floor. I have a monkey as my profile photo, bt have actually posted a photo or two in blogs. One was a story about my son. Funny stuff, girl.

Brian Miller said...

nice...and i have green eyes....

Deborah said...

Thank you all so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments x :o)