Monday 25 October 2010

Cherry Door Knocking ... I Saw Sunday - Week 6

A random assortment of things seen this week for  I Saw Sunday

here are mine ...



A wonderful stringy cloud that looked exactly like a lasso that prompted me to shout Yahoo in my head, and several more times later in the day because of it

and

My darling cat playing 'cherry door knocking' ... or meowing.






She stands at the door meowing until I open it, then looks at me for a second




then ....



clears off!

I'm sure I can hear a little purry hehe as she goes.




and

A cab ride sitting in the little seat that faces the back window when a van pulled up behind. I looked up just as the man driving it put his finger up his nose catching my eye as he did it. It was only seconds that our eyes met, but with his finger firmly inserted in his nose it felt like FOREVER! a very uncomfortable moment ... for both of us  :o)

and lastly

Two muntjac deers running across the field at sunrise one morning as I opened the curtains ... a wonderful start to the day.

6 comments:

Dave King said...

The post was good before I got to the last item. Then it was wonderful.

Susannah said...

I really enjoyed reading about the things you saw this week and loved the photos.

I can just imagine the beautiful sunrise scene!...and unfortunately also the man with his finger up his nose. lol

Yahoo! :-)

Jae Rose said...

Cherry is a fine specimen..cats have a wonderful way of making you feel like the needy one..lovely words and images..thanks for your vist..Jae

Deborah said...

Thank you for your comments, and it made me smile Jae about my cat, her name is actually Cracker, 'cherry door knocking' is a game kids play where they knock the door then run away! or in Crackers case meows and runs away ... maybe that says something more about my childhood exploits though!! oops :o)

steveroni said...

There is NO thing alike with another thing in this whole of creation, EXCEPT! ...all, yesss, ALL cats behave the same!

Wonderful observations of yours...reminds me how much I could SEE if I but LOOKED.

Thank you.
PEACE!
Steve E

Rashmi said...

Wonderful observations....
With your explanation in the comments section..we got the correct pic...very nice .
Enjoyed ...