I just realised that I've been blogging now for a whole 6 months!
so I thought to celebrate, I'd share some random things about me.
Here we go ...
1. I scrunch my shoulders up and hold my breath when I drive through narrow gaps.
2. I never watch anything weird, scary, violent, sad or over a Cert.15 as I will definitely dream about it.
3. I can do a headstand in someones lap unassisted ... which if you're not impressed by, is just because you haven't seen it!
4. I can name the actors and actresses in most old films and give you their star sign.
5. I can't help but smile in delight when I see an old dog snuggled in a warm coat on a cold day.
6. I sometimes sing an impassioned rendition of Ol' Man River in a unnaturally deep voice and bring myself to tears.
7. I've been vegetarian for 27 years.
8. I put talcum powder in my hair when its greasy and
9. I have about 5 very happy, but deluded days a year when I think I'm prettier and slimmer than I really am!
10. If I'm drunk I will tell you I love you, and given half a chance I will sing Summertime with my eyes closed.
Aaah .... 6 wonderful blogging months!
So to anyone that has ever stopped by, read and been lovely enough to leave a comment, I just wanted to say THANK YOU :o) x