I've been blogging now for one whole year thanks to my lovely sister, who forced me to start ... yes forced!
If I remember correctly, I was umming and arring, and saying such things as, "I just don't get why anyone would ever want to blog."
(don't judge me, I didn't know!)
Well, my sister competely disregarded my protests and set up this blog for me, saying, "Just shut up and do as you're told, you'll love it!"
... and of course she was right :o)
So here I am a year later, and to celebrate I thought I'd give 10 random facts about myself.
Here goes ...
1. I am exactly the same weight now as I was when I was 21
( I was 9 months pregnant then, but for a moment, I bet you were impressed)
2. I just LOVE animals, and dog watching makes me genuinely happy.
3. When I was little I could jump in the air and land in the splits, bend my body all over the place and run really fast ... aah memories.
4. I've recently developed a jowl, yes just the one! ... life can be cruel.
5. I used to be painfully shy.
6. I'm happiest surrounded by trees and nature.
7. I am enjoying growing older ... even with the singular jowl.
8. I've got a large head, short shins and a long neck ... it's not funny.
9. I feel thankful and lucky every day to have my family.
10. I can recite the alphabet in Chinese.
Okay, that one's not true, but I can't think of anything else and the pressure was getting to me!
Seriously though, to anyone who has followed, visited or ever taken the time to leave a comment
THANK YOU xxxxxx